Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Official Blog

This is a big day for me. My First Blog :) I wanted to start with an idea for anyone that wants to start a business that I think would make some good money. The idea is a product called BlockLock or whatever you would like to call it. This product would be glue for Lego's or Mega Blocks. The glue should be temporary, because kids like to eventually take the models apart, but since parents pay so much for these models they like to see the them stay together for a little while. I would think a glue company (or a consultant) could come up with a plastic glue that would dry within an hour, and dissolve if submerged in water. I also thought it would be cool if this product was in a round flat container, with a sponge that had some of the shapes of the blocks. This would allow the user to apply the glue to the Lego's by dipping them into the sponge. Anyway hopefully someone in the world takes this idea and runs with it and starts a cool company.


Namaste

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. dude,
    you are tapped into the creative noosphere. keep it pumping baby

    ReplyDelete